Hollywood Unoriginality Ratio: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

edited July 2023 in Movies and Shows
Please don’t mistake this for a review of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, which I saw today with Bevin at Regal Davis Stadium 5 (apparently the place to go for the popular films around here)...

More...

Comments

• edited June 2008
    How was the "Hancock" trailer? I'm pretty sure from the commerical that it's not an answer to the highly successful (and intensely boring) HBO miniseries, "John Adams". Or is it?

And...scene.
  • edited June 2008
    Hancock gives me hope for the summer blockbusters. As does The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, but only because I love shitty mindless action films.
  • edited June 2008
    I glazed over your post and read "Timmy: Dragon Emperor".
  • edited June 2008
    My main problem with the Hancock trailer is that it seems to give away the entire movie. I mean, all three acts are outlined right there. That really shouldn't happen.
  • edited June 2008
    It doesn't mention the subplot with Hancock falling for his PR guy's wife. But Wikipedia does, so there you have it.
  • edited June 2008
    What about Wanted? That looks like a kickass action film with James McAvoy which will be just mindless action with a paper-thin avenge your dead assassin father plot.

Plus it has Morgan Freeman. Which is a bonus in my eyes.
  • edited June 2008
    I heard he can curve bullets....
  • edited June 2008
    Yes, we must bear witness to some bullet-curving action.
  • edited June 2008
    Why is there no HUR from The Happening???
  • edited June 2008
    I'm getting around to it!

That is to say, the next HUR will Happen very soon.