E3 2008: Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer: what the hell were they thinking?

edited July 2023 in Games
A trailer was released at E3 for the Duke Nukem Trilogy...

More...

Comments

• edited July 2008
    I thought that the trailer was an absolute joke, I couldn't stop giggling. There's no way they were thinking, while making this trailer, that anyone could take them seriously. I would totally play this compilation, btw.
  • edited July 2008
    That was four minutes of letters flashing, the same nuclear explosion, and one zoom in on Duke's crotch... What the hell...
  • edited July 2008
    As someone who actually edits game trailers professionally, I feel literally insulted by that. Worst. Game. Trailer. Since. The 80s.
  • edited July 2008
    That couldn't have been serious. I can't believe it.
  • edited July 2008
    Artistic genius!
  • edited July 2008
    No, see, I think I get it. It's not a compilation of games, but rather a game where you shoot the titles of Duke Nukem games that are flashing on the screen every now and then. And when you do, there's a nuclear explosion.
  • edited July 2008
    Matt just showed me this, and I thought you all should see: Burger Time trailer!

• edited July 2008
    I'd buy that any day. Its a no brainer really
  • edited July 2008
    burger time = awesome.
  • edited July 2008
    Ahh yes, I held high score once. I would actually brag about that.
  • edited July 2008
    Wow, I can't believe that was shown to the public. They couldn't at least show some concept art?
  • edited July 2008
    They were plainly aware of what they were doing. Apogee is griefing the internet.

Seriously, it looked like the conscripted someone from youtube to make this, what was with the people in gas masks?
  • jcjc
    edited July 2008
    Late to the party on the Burger Time trailer, but I see that the rest of the internet is as well. DSF'd!