What happened to Mario?

edited July 2010 in Zelda Comic
I know this thread is kinda pointless, but where is Mario? It has been FOREVER since the last comic was posted! What is taking SO LONG!? I wish Mario would get off his lazy butt and UPDATE ALREADY!!!!:hulk:

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Shut the fuck up. Mario has other things in his life besides this comic, like a job, and a social life, things which you desperately lack.
  • edited May 2009
    Well that's true, but still. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt Mario to make another comic. He seriously needs to make another comic.
  • edited May 2009
    Mario is in the course of updating.
    See here.
  • edited May 2009
    Pickle, if you think it is easy, try writing over 300 comics with plot, depth, and humor while holding a job, living life, and hanging out with friends. Don't try complaining about something you know nothing of.
    To try to keep things positive, you could try remixing one of Mario's comics and posting it to pass the time.
  • edited May 2009
    Mario has Twitter, just stalk him on there or something...

I feel I am a much better person for knowing his grievances towards the California Train System.
  • edited May 2009
    Pickle is a fan and can request updates. He is not owed updates, but he can request.

Seriously, you are all faggots.
  • godgod
    edited May 2009
    I think it's not about him requesting updates, but about him making a new thread when there are already others. Such as the third thread down the page. In which he was the last poster.
  • edited May 2009
    Plus the fact that he demanded them. The same words would typically be taken as a joke, but he has shown in the past that he is a total asshole of a moron. So, we have less tolerance for these little outbursts.
  • edited May 2009
    I'm totally at fault here. Me and Mario made a deal where if I made a Zelda Comic, he'd make an Aminal Crossing.
  • edited May 2009
    Seriously man, I've been waiting!
  • edited May 2009
    I'm starting to think that pickle is just one of John's alts.
  • edited May 2009
    So, what's going on in this threa- oh, god. oh, oh, god. *walks away*
  • edited May 2009
    Mario is in the course of updating.
    See here.

Wow. For realz?

It doesn't bother me much, I could just go read another comic in the mean time. One that updates more regularly, like "VG Cats", or "Gone with the Blastwave",...
  • edited May 2009
    You poor, poor thing. You'll have to find ANOTHER comic to read in the meantime?? Gosh, that sounds SO HARD. There are only like, what, thousands of other comics you could read in the meantime?

You guys, you're so silly. Lighten up. Mario is making comics because he WANTS to-- he is not getting paid to make these, he is paying to make these. It's coming out of his own pocket to do these things, and if he doesn't feel like dropping everything else in his life to make a comic, alright! That's his choice! You're acting like you're entitled to a comic. Have some respect; Mario is a person just like you, and I'm fairly positive he is also much older than you and therefore has a LOT more responsibilities.

Do you live on your own? Do you work for your rent and food and pay bills and taxes? No? I can tell, because you're not being considerate at all. Don't get so riled up about lack of updates. It's all good!!

If you're that upset about it, create your own comic. Start your own website. Come up with a solution! That might make you a little less antsy about reading someone else's comic.
  • edited May 2009
    Pickle, you are a retard.
  • edited May 2009
    You guys are all very mean and like to lick butts. I have pictures.
  • edited May 2009
    Frankly? Yeah, he has a life, but he also has a fan base, not a big one, but he has one. He has a SMALL obligation to his fans, one that I don't expect him to follow through with. So though I think Pickle might have been over zealous with his requests, I expect you MATURE college and beyond age ADULTS to understand his reasoning and tell him politely, and clearly what your opinion is. I understand you're on the internet, but that's no excuse to be insulting and angry at something as simple as this.

By the way, I respect thee RCS.
  • godgod
    edited May 2009
    You guys are all very mean and like to lick butts.
    NoLonger wrote: »
    Frankly? Yeah
  • edited June 2009
    Mmmmmm.
  • edited June 2009
    god wrote: »
    You guys are all very mean and like to lick butts. I have pictures.
    Frankly? Yeah
    Mmmmmm.

Okay,... :yuk:

This is the fanbase I just joined,... ???
    Mish42 wrote: »
    You poor, poor thing. You'll have to find ANOTHER comic to read in the meantime?? Gosh, that sounds SO HARD. There are only like, what, thousands of other comics you could read in the meantime?
    You talking to me, or Pickles?
  • edited June 2009
    This is the fanbase I just joined,... ???

I'm gonna yiff you.
  • edited June 2009
    I expect you MATURE collage and beyond age ADULTS to understand his reasoning and tell him politely, and clearly what your opinion is. .
  • edited June 2009
    Screw you, we all have a couple words we suck at spelling.
  • edited June 2009
    Besides, who are you to judge us? You yourself claim to be an user of monsters! Those poor creatures suffer a lot as it is, and you come along and use and abuse them? This will not do! Not here, at least!
  • edited June 2009
    So though I think Pickle might have been over zealous with his requests, I expect you MATURE college and beyond age ADULTS to understand his reasoning and tell him politely, and clearly what your opinion is. I understand you're on the internet, but that's no excuse to be insulting and angry at something as simple as this.

I'm only 15; I took my birthday off the Orange Belt for privacy.
    Also, I already have a strong dislike for Pickle.
  • edited June 2009
    kukopanki wrote: »
    Besides, who are you to judge us? You yourself claim to be an user of monsters! Those poor creatures suffer a lot as it is, and you come along and use and abuse them? This will not do! Not here, at least!

Not a Pokemon comic then?

Actually, I'm a nerd, and the "monster" refers to a "Diamond Monster 3D II" Voodoo2 3DFX graphics card...
  • edited June 2009
    Not a Pokemon comic then?

:3
  • edited June 2009
    Screw you, we all have a couple words we suck at spelling.

Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch there Sally.
  • edited June 2009
    HAH, he thought I was being angry angry! No no no, that was more playful than anything, doesn't work over text very well I guess. Think slight sarcasm in my tone and me saying it with a smile.
  • edited June 2009
    You needed a ":P" at the end of it, that denotes internet playfulness

I suppose "d:" could work as well