Food!

edited July 2023 in Food and Recipes
It's about time we had this!I would like to quote:
Toast is actually bread but cooked and crispy,or otherwise, toasted. Hence the name "toast".Toast being different from bread... ha! What are you guys smoking?

Comments

• edited June 2006
    Food is better than clear thread topics apparently? I really don't know what this is supposed to be about.
  • edited June 2006
    I think it's about making unnecessary threads only because, well, you can.
  • edited June 2006
    I think Mario told him to. Though this is a bit vague... I mean, it's about time we had what? A toast-bread debating thread? Your alternate font is hurting my head. I think it's high time I've gone to bed.
  • edited June 2006
    mario just said if you want to talk about another subject, don't do it in his comic thread. He didn't specifically tell spyro to make a topic debating the whether or not toast is still bread. The whole point of this topic is irrelevant anyway because we misunderstood that Apathy meant that the picture was of bread and not that toast is bread.

And then spyro had to go and post that he made this topic in mario's comic thread, which only further contributes to the off topic mess that started this topic in the first place. Ugh. >_<
  • edited June 2006
    No worries, now that I've made a comic I'm closing that ridiculous thread. This seems like the perfect thread for food-type discussion.

I ate burgers and tater tots tonight!
  • edited June 2006
    Did you bacon up that burger, boy?
  • edited June 2006
    No bacon this time, I'm afraid. Which means I didn't have the opportunity to butter up that bacon.
  • edited June 2006
    An opportunity for heart disease missed.

You need to try harder.
  • edited June 2006
    My heart hurts!
  • edited June 2006
    That's the tastiness doing its work.
  • edited June 2006
    I had leftover party food for dinner last night! And a donut this morning. Nothing too disease-inducing.
  • edited June 2006
    I had Rice Krispies for breakfast, Tuna sandwiches for lunch and Bangers and Mash for Dinner. Bangers and Mash FTW!
  • edited June 2006
    What in the world is a Bangers and Mash?
  • edited June 2006
    Sausages and mashed potatos.
  • godgod
    edited June 2006
    I've had Rice Chex and leftover pork lo mein, and I now regret I didn't make myself some pancakes.
  • edited June 2006
    Rice Chex + Nesquik + milk = :)
  • edited June 2006
    The most interesting thing I ate today was spiral macaroni and cheese.

It really doesn't compare to the thick 'n' creamy variety.
  • edited June 2006
    sometime soon I am going to ingest generic, non-brandname, breafast cereal that is meant look like berry berry cap'n crunch
  • edited June 2006
    I could go for some Frankenberry.
  • edited June 2006
    I shall have donuts and cheesecake! Hurray for junk food!
  • godgod
    edited June 2006
    Those promotional cereals they do for movies are good, like that "Pirates of the Carribean" cereal.
  • edited June 2006
    Yeah, I could eat Johnny Depp right up.
  • edited June 2006
    All I've had today is a KitKat bar. But it was a good one.
  • edited June 2006
    I like french fries...:p
  • edited July 2006
    This is one weird bag of chex mix I've got. I kept getting a lot of the light yellow chex pieces and almost no brown pieces. Now I've eaten a little over half the bag and I've got tons of brown pieces and almost no light yellow ones.

Is General Mills secretly promoting segregation...?
  • godgod
    edited July 2006
    That, or they're filling the yellow peices with some sort of light weight gas, while putting small ammounts of lead in the brown ones.
  • edited July 2006
    mjc0961 wrote:
    This is one weird bag of chex mix I've got. I kept getting a lot of the light yellow chex pieces and almost no brown pieces. Now I've eaten a little over half the bag and I've got tons of brown pieces and almost no light yellow ones.

Is General Mills secretly promoting segregation...?

I wish they would sell a bag full of just the brown bread-like peices.
  • edited July 2006
    god wrote:
    That, or they're filling the yellow peices with some sort of light weight gas, while putting small ammounts of lead in the brown ones.

That might explain the slight pencil flavor of the brown ones...

And yeah, they should sell bags of just the rye chips (getting that name off the back of the bag). Those things rock.
  • edited July 2006
    Pencils don't contain lead, they contain graphite, which as far as I can tell, doesn't taste much like lead. But I don't make a habit of licking poisonous metals.
  • edited July 2006
    It seems everyone is under the notion that pencils contain "lead." I guess it was a rumor (If it was that, and not ignorance.) started in order to deter kids from stabbing each other with pencils, because if you have a pencil almost all the way through your chest, lead poisoning should be the first thing that comes to mind.