Funny stuff at school

1234568»

Comments

• edited June 2009
    That's very interesting.
  • edited June 2009
    What a wonderful post. Jesus, at least contribute something to the conversation instead of being a complete knob.
  • edited June 2009
    The best way to be mature is to post horse penises.
  • edited June 2009

Youre really tempting me >_>
  • edited June 2009
    Eww... I wouldn't do that. I'm trying to be more careful here on OB because I don't want to get banned again.
  • edited June 2009
    I don't mean to be rude, but a lot of the reason why people don't like you (from what I can tell) is not that your annoying or immature, I'm sure you were fine as soon as stopped telling fake stories. What I don't like about you isn't you, it's just that people have been giving you such a hard time that you're now trying TOO hard to be mature, TOO hard to not say things that are annoying. You don't joke around, and you don't seem to be able to detect sarcasm (not that you can't, you just aren't acknowledging it.)

All this makes you seem fake, all you need to do to be accepted, to be respected, is to be real, just be yourself. Just don't go around making up stories, making unnecessary threads, and being anal about people going of topic all the time.
  • edited June 2009
    mmmm..... hazing. I may have to stick around for this
  • edited June 2009
    pickle962 wrote: »
    Eww... I wouldn't do that. I'm trying to be more careful here on OB because I don't want to get banned again.

Wait a second, when were you banned?
  • edited June 2009
    He was on a two day temporary ban for creating a thread that Jakey told him specifically not to create.
  • edited June 2009
    Jakey should change his avatar back to a close up of Stephen Colbert, so his text seems lighthearted and facetious again.

As opposed to cold and distant...
  • edited June 2009
    His avatar is a window to his soul. It must change as he changes. Don't worry, little one, the old Jakey will return to us someday.
  • edited June 2009
    mmmm..... hazing. I may have to stick around for this

You damn well better. >=(
  • edited June 2009

Finally, you're catching on.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm not catching on to any of you guys retarded antics to be mature any time soon. In fact, I'm not gonna listen to any of you guys negative posts about me. Here are my opinions about each of you. It's nothing personal. It's just good business.

Agentcel: He seems pretty cool.
    Professer MacJake: Don't mess with him and you'll be fine.
    Mario: Another cool guy. Lazy,but cool.
    Night Lord: It seems he wants me off of OB for good. He didn't seem happy when I came back from being banned.
    shakeycat: She's nice.
    Mish: She is nice also.
    Takeru: He was rude to me in the beginning and he still is sometimes.
    Hlavco: Cool dude.
    god: Like Takeru, god was rude to me at first and he is also rudee sometimes
    Nolonger: A nice guy.
    Kupokani: He hasn't really been rude to me.
    Behometh: I dunno.
    Sepherel: He semms nice.
    RCS: I don't really have an opinion about him.
    I'm eagerly awaiting your replys. Go ahead and post what you think about me you guys while you're at it. Make my day.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm not mentioned? How will I sleep at night without the judgments of a twelve year old nut-sack!? How will I know if I'm a cool guy or not!?!
  • edited June 2009
    pickle962: He needs to find other things to spend his summer on other than posting whatever crosses his mind in the OB.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm not mentioned either? I'll have to mark down another instance of rudeness in my secret list of cool guys.
  • edited June 2009
    Here's what I think about everyone.

Everyone sans Pickle: S'all cool.
    Pickle: Not very cool.
  • edited June 2009
    Here's what I think about everyone.

Everyone sans Pickle: S'all cool.
    Pickle: Not very cool.

Sweet, I feel somewhat accepted.
  • edited June 2009
    This wasn't a funny thing at school; this happened on Saturday when I was out at an electronics store.

I wandered over to the video game section and saw some young kids playing a Gears of War demo. The kid who was playing kicked down a door, only to find it filled with hanging, decaying carcasses. The kid's friend screamed and ran away from the TV, covering his eyes. I laughed, because I am a bad man.
  • edited June 2009
    Haha that sounds awesome.
  • edited June 2009
    That should go in the awesome SUCCESS thread, mark it as a success for video games.
  • edited June 2009
    A few weeks ago in my history class, we were talking about George Washington and various battles during the American Revolution, and my professor said "George Washington LITERALLY watched his soldiers evaporate before his eyes."

I considered calling him out on it, but I decided it would be better if I just kept it to myself.
  • edited June 2009
    Literally, huh? I wasn't aware his soldiers were made of water. I'm pretty sure the British didn't have any crazy matter evaporation ray guns or anything. If they did we probably wouldn't have won that fight, so I can only guess the former is correct.

Water soldiers might not be very effective. Especially in the winter. They'd all just turn to ice. But maybe that's why they didn't fight in the winter.
  • edited June 2009
    Anything can evaporate with enough heat. Of course, humans tend to catch fire first, so you'd to place George Washington's soldiers in an oxygen-free environment before you cranked up the heat.
  • edited June 2009
    As they burned, wouldn't all the water in their bodies be evaporating?
  • edited June 2009
    Gasoline evaporates as it burns, too, but when we see gas burning we say that it's burning, not evaporating.