space college!

mam-001-spacecollege1.png

enjoy!

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Actually, I am Space Matt
  • edited August 2007
    the guy in the comic must be regular matt then.
  • edited August 2007
    This is AWESOME.
  • edited August 2007
    Saturn must be the offical mascot of Space College.
  • edited August 2007
    OMG! That "1+3=MATH" poster, alone, had me cracking up. That was good. Is this going to be a new series? Where's the next one. Hurry up and update already. Jeeze.
  • edited August 2007
    How does a space education compare to an earth education?

Both in quality and in tuition. Do you pay for space college in space bucks?
  • edited August 2007
    Behemoth wrote: »
    OMG! That "1+3=MATH" poster, alone, had me cracking up. That was good. Is this going to be a new series? Where's the next one. Hurry up and update already. Jeeze.

yup, brand-new series. this is what i'm doing for the time-being instead of devolution revolution. you may have noticed that it shares a similar style with the artwork i've been putting up for test devo revo sketches. this is a chance for me to practice and refine the art style while making more lighthearted fare than i normally do with comics. also, matt and i have been looking for a project for awhile now; it's been a long time since how to be an npc. not sure how often this'll get updated, but we're working on future scripts as i type this, so hopefully fairly often.

i imagine that space education is done in a low-gravity environment with lots of freeze-dried food. the inherent benefits should be readily apparent.
  • edited August 2007
    This is AWESOME.
    SPACE AWESOME!

Space awesome is better than regular awesome, in case you were wondering.
  • edited August 2007
    If they were really in space, they'd have those rings on the shoulders of their shirts.
  • edited August 2007
    No, no. You're thinking future space. This is regular space.
    mario wrote: »
    i imagine that space education is done in a low-gravity environment with lots of freeze-dried food. the inherent benefits should be readily apparent.

It would certainly reduce back injuries, but wouldn't you get really fat, really easily with less gravity? Or is all of the freeze-dried space-food low-fat?
  • edited August 2007
    If it's set in space, won't it be more "weightless-hearted" than "light-hearted"? Ho-ho!

I'll...I'll just be going now...
  • edited August 2007
    This comic needs cameos from other forum members. I'm sure Professor MacJake would teach some interesting subjects.
  • edited August 2007
    This comic needs space cameos from other space forum members. I'm sure space Professor MacJake would teach some interesting space subjects.
    Fix'd.
  • edited August 2007
    But I don't think we have any space forum members!
  • edited August 2007
    Fix'd.
  • edited August 2007
    Me too!
  • edited August 2007
    Shouldn't that be worth 300 space points?
  • edited August 2007
    Crap, now I have to make a space avatar?
  • edited August 2007
    Night Lord wrote: »
    If it's set in space, won't it be more "weightless-hearted" than "light-hearted"? Ho-ho!

I'll...I'll just be going now...
    No, because even in space there is still gravity between any two objects. With Earth's gravity well negated by orbital free-fall, things have considerably less weight in space than they do on Earth, but they're still not completely weightless.
  • edited August 2007
    Awesome!
  • edited August 2007
    Sweet. Not only do we get a new comic to read and enjoy, but now we have all sorts of sub-forum styling as well.

One day I'll have a subforum all of my own. I will use it to breed llamas.
  • edited August 2007
    pffff? y'all just got to space? us mages bend the cosmos to our whims all the time.
  • edited August 2007
    Space electrons are pretty tough to be worth 4 points.
  • edited August 2007
    Planet X demands to know what Earthlings have done to former planet Pluto! By revoking his planet status you defame the name of Planet X! Amend this quandary immediately!

I bid you Excelsior and Fairwell!

PS: X'o'Lore is displeased with a need to produce a new space/box avatar! He will instead do homework so he might graduate from space college.
  • edited August 2007
    We'd better do what they say before they cut off our supply of shaving cream.
  • edited August 2007
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm going to fail college now just because of this!
  • edited August 2007
    Heh heh, I win the race for "king of all cosmos" avatar. NOW BOW BEFORE ME!
  • edited August 2007
    This may be the best thing to enter my eyes since the last Brew. Even the greatest of Earth Colleges pales in comparison to Space College.
  • edited September 2007
    I can't believe I missed this whole thread until now. This comic is great! I too want to get in on the Space bandwagon.