Comic #45: Let's Do the Time-Warp... Again (9/23/07)

edited October 2007 in Penny Racers Comics
(I've never actually seen the movie referenced in the title, but I heard some people singing that song karaoke. Now it gets stuck in my head sometimes.)

comic045.png

Seriously, give me a webcomic where the leading lady isn't smarter or more 'normal' than her male counterpart. Rarely ever happens.

If you don't know what a floating timeline is, ask Wikipedia.

The date changed as I was just about finished with this comic,so I had to change not only the date at the top and all the stuff I had already uploaded, but also the 'days without messing with the continuity' display. It's a shame: If I had procrastinated just a little bit longer, they would've made it to 100. Also, I've now finished making up for all the comics that were deleted last time continuity was messed with. Technically, this is #49.

The Photoshop magic on that third-to-last panel reminds me of fruit punch. Now I'm really thirsty. BRB gettin' juice. :)

Comments

• edited September 2007
    hlavco wrote: »
    Seriously, give me a webcomic where the leading lady isn't smarter or more 'normal' than her male counterpart. Rarely ever happens.
    Narbonic?
  • edited September 2007
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

The Fonz is still cool.
  • edited September 2007
    Aw. I want a giant mutant gerbil.
    Agentcel wrote:
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

The Fonz is still cool.
    In the later episodes, he was a teacher. And he cried. And... jumped over sharks.
  • edited September 2007
    I'm still not sure how the Fonz, a generally cool character, took jumping over sharks, a fairly cool activity, and made it lame.
  • edited September 2007
    By wearing short shorts and a leather jacket while doing it.
  • edited September 2007
    As long as it doesn't come down to this:
    (Clicking this link is NOT recommended)
    I'm such an ass.
  • edited September 2007
    You have no idea how many fucking complaints a TV bit like that would get in the UK. Sadly we have too many anoraks who actively spend their time complaining about shows.
  • godgod
    edited September 2007
    Meh, my sister already had me watch all the clips she could find of him. At least it wasn't the one where he raps about his penis.

The third to last panel also reminds me of fruit puch, only in a toilet. I plan to do that at Walmart someday.
  • edited October 2007
    eeveelb.png
    Eevee lacks a proper background! I couldn't think of anything. Also, fun with Photoshop filters.
  • edited October 2007
    *drool*

Oh my God! I congratulate you! That is easily your best work so far :D