Comic #46: Represent (10/10/2007)

edited October 2007 in Penny Racers Comics
comic046.png
Seriously. How would YOU feel?

Class time is now, gotta go.

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Haha! So much Sonic hate. I don't know why myself. I was a Mario guy as a kid, but I had no hate for Sonic. I much prefer beating up Jiggly Puff. Now all I got is the Pokemon trainer's pokemon, but they are less lame like Pikachu so it isn't quite the same. Except for Ivyaur. Ivysaur is extra lame, but Ivysaur won't be out all the time. I guess I'll have to settle with beating up Ice Climbers. I hated the Ice Climber's game back in the day.
  • edited October 2007
    Ahhh, man, the sad eyes. They get me every time!
  • edited October 2007
    Massive sketch dump! Huge image warning!

[1] [2]
  • edited October 2007
    Aww, I hope lil' Pichu gets to battle again in Brawl. With blue pilot goggles. Then again, I also hope Ness is still in the game, so maybe I'm just delusional.
  • edited October 2007
    It's looking pretty bad. The IGN videos showed Pikachu in Pichu's blue goggles... obviously Pikachu in all its fatness swallowed Pichu whole. Also, Mario had some costumes that looked like Luigi's alternates. COULD LUIGI BE ELIMINIATED?!
  • edited October 2007
    hlavco wrote: »
    Massive sketch dump! Huge image warning!

[1] [2]

What's with the swirly ... phalic objects on the second page?
  • edited October 2007
    I was drawing more of those weasel guys that are seen directly to the left, and messed up so I crossed them out. Look closely, you can see the shape.
  • edited October 2007
    Someone's been paying attention to things at school. *wink*