Giants FWT!

edited July 2023 in Sports
Who's with me, Baby? Fuck yeah! Green Bay was breaking the rules left and right and the officials were trying their damnedest to screw the Giants, but we still won. We all have to celebrate now. GO!

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Flatulent Wookiee Theatre?
  • edited January 2008
    I IZ DRUNK!
  • edited January 2008
    Harumph. I don't approve of posting whilst drunk.
  • edited January 2008
    I'm surprised you considered yourself a 'guy that doesn't watch sports'. You clearly watch sports, you lying liar.
  • edited January 2008
    Yeah, I totally saw that game! It was so awesome when Giants stole second when the goalie fumbled the puck. That was alright though, because even though Green Bay tried to slam dunk in the 4th period, the Giants pulled through and hit an RBI when the center was trying to intercept in left field.
  • edited January 2008
    I'm in Viking territory. I generally just avoid sports though.
  • edited January 2008
    If you Like Minni. I can see why you'd avoid the headliones.
    Serephel wrote: »
    Yeah, I totally saw that game! It was so awesome when Giants stole second when the goalie fumbled the puck. That was alright though, because even though Green Bay tried to slam dunk in the 4th period, the Giants pulled through and hit an RBI when the center was trying to intercept in left field.

And when They missed 2 field goals ina row, only to kick the longest ever for post season hitory for the win. It was truly poetic.

jackey: I'm sorry. I should try to be more like you,
  • edited January 2008
    Harumph. I don't approve of posting whilst drunk.

Haha, hipocricy if I ever saw it.
  • edited January 2008
    That bwa sthe whole point my underaged friend. Jaey is is being funny by posting in sch a manner as if to imply that he is of a higher level than I while he is infact guilty of the same fality on many an occation.
  • edited January 2008
    Now I want to get drunk.
  • edited January 2008
    But I'm cool cause I understood it.
  • edited January 2008
    no you dtn't
  • godgod
    edited January 2008
    Behemoth wrote: »
    That bwa sthe whole point my underaged friend. Jaey is is being funny by posting in sch a manner as if to imply that he is of a higher level than I while he is infact guilty of the same fality on many an occation.
    Part of me says that was deliberate, but another part of me wants to believe.
  • edited January 2008
    Believe it my friend. It can only gert beter from here.
  • edited January 2008
    The only reason I wanted the Packers to win is because there's no way the Giants can beat the Patriots, who have pissed me off to no end this season.

The only team that pissed me off more was the Lions.
  • edited January 2008
    WTF are you talking about? The Giants are the best chance at beating NE! The packers never would have stood a chance against the atriots.
  • edited January 2008
    I can see it now...
    New England:38
    New York: 10

I'll do something else with my Super Bowl Sunday, thank you.
  • edited January 2008
    It's gonna be one of the best games ever and you know it.
  • edited January 2008
    Bah, one of the championship games always overshadows the super bowl. I really think that packers/giants game was the best of the post season. It's gonna be a neat rematch but the pats just don't make mistakes.
  • edited January 2008
    Behemoth wrote: »
    And when They missed 2 field goals ina row, only to kick the longest ever for post season hitory for the win. It was truly poetic.

Also, it wasn't the longest field goal in post season history, just the longest at lambau field in the post season.
  • edited January 2008
    This whole thread. I do not think of sporty things coming from an Orange Belt Forum. I am a bit of a sports fan myself, so it is pleasing to see.

I saw the game myself, and it was good to see it close the whole game. The Packers got outplayed, especially in the first half, but I felt the penalty calling was decently fair for both sides.

I think the Pats are going to win in a couple weeks. Though the games have been closer then they had been earlier in the season, they have a solid team throughout that has been to the Superbowl upwards of 4 times or so. They know what to expect.

My prediction:

Giants- 17
    Patriots- 24
  • edited January 2008
    I think the Super Bowl would be more interesting if they gave each player a sword.
  • edited January 2008
    You are the second person I've heard express that very thought.
  • godgod
    edited January 2008
    I think it would be interesting to replace the teams with whatever they're named after, and have those groups fight to the death. That way, we could watch cowboys and dolphins battle each other, or eagles and vikings.
  • edited January 2008
    But what is a 'brown'?
  • edited January 2008
    Euphemism for poo. So we'd have giant turds fighting on the field.
  • edited January 2008
    Man, I should have posted an "LSU FOR TEHZ BCS CHAMPIONSHIP WHOOOOOO" thread. It was even my birfday!
  • edited February 2008
    Looks like Behemoth should be extra happy now. Just don't party TOO hard over it.
  • edited February 2008
    While this was one of the worst seasons for football, this was one of the best super bowls in NFL history.
  • edited February 2008
    My head hurts. Good night.

EDIT: GOOD MORNING! Yes, my cohorts and I were most pleased with the outcome. We witnessed the triumph while enjoying a relaxing beverage. After the competition was complete, we were most jubilant. We expressed these feelings of joy amongst ourselves and discussed which specific moments of the engagement we each found to be the most exuberant. The festivities continued late into the night.