Free NIN album. yes, free, you heard right.

edited July 2023 in Music
Only on the 4th track at this point, but so far it is awesome. download for free. Trent tells us to. By the way, so far it is all instrumental. And you all probably want a link too. Fine, I will give that. LOOK HERE!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Eew, NIN...
  • edited March 2008
    Baah, he may be dark and depressing, but he makes good music.
  • edited March 2008
    Trent Reznor broke my heart after he refused to perform at the MTV music awards. I refuse to listen to anything after that.
  • edited March 2008
    It's been released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike license! That means we can remix it as well as give the original tracks to friends legally! This would seem to be a natural extension of Radiohead's experimentation with In Rainbows, and I wish NIN the very best in this endeavor.

Oh yeah, I'll probably grab the torrent too.
  • edited March 2008
    YES, Mario gives me support in my opinion. Screw you guys!!!!:hulk:
  • edited March 2008
    Absolutely loved Ghosts I, and now I've proved the effectiveness of this marketing campaign by ordering the two-disk CD set. Currently downloading the digital tracks for the rest of the album (in Apple Lossless format! These guys know me too well).
  • edited March 2008
    I am very glad to see some big name artists embrace the future, instead of allowing it to kill them off slowly.

Its called adaptation, Entertainment Industry. You either do it, or you die.

Can't wait to hear the new album.