space college 5: space exam!

mam-005-spacecollege5.png

now we're back! from outer space?

Comments

• edited March 2008
    also: temporary new site design! now i've got a fancy new wordpress-driven archive system, meaning that much less tedious html-editing whenever new comics are released! this can only be a good thing. i'll try to get around to making it look less crappy template-y soon.
  • godgod
    edited March 2008
    And why did Mario not circle "D) You wouldn't get this from any other guy" in the previous question?
  • edited March 2008
    clearly one of the other answers was more enticing. or, like i sometimes do, he might be doing the test out of sequence, coming back to the trickier questions once he's tackled all the easy answers.

the answer is not always 'd', you silly person.
  • edited March 2008
    Wow! I wore my Space College shirt today, and the Orange Belt gods rewarded me with a new Space College comic!

While in China, this shirt has the power to get me new comics, to allow me to find Mountain Dew in this communist land, and it's helped me to do very, very well with the ladies, catch my hidden meaning.

The really awesome thing is, I'm not making up or exaggerating any of that. Every single time I wear it, something awesome happens.

Why the hell aren't you selling more?
  • edited March 2008
    It would dilute the luck.
  • edited March 2008
    Also, lazyness.
  • edited March 2008
    Five more comics and I can convince My to do our guest comic.

HOP TO IT.

The rings around the pencils are a nice touch.
  • edited March 2008
    The pencils are technological. There are circles around them.
  • edited April 2008
    The comic is good. The website is bad. A good comic doesn't deserve to be partially hidden to the widescreen-impaired.
  • edited April 2008
    Why isn't it Multiple Space Choice?
  • edited April 2008
    the website design is by no means final. i was simply in a hurry to get a wordpress database up. it's better than it was.