Brewage!!!

Who wants in on starting a new brew with me? I'm thinking 4-5 people with 4 rotations...

Comments

• edited July 2008
    *chirp*
  • edited July 2008
    You do brews now?!?

I'm in.
  • edited July 2008
    geoko wrote: »
    *chirp*

Silly Geoff...chirping is reserved for Kyle. Find something else to insult CJ with...!
  • edited July 2008
    mario wrote: »
    You do brews now?!?

I'm in.

The fuck is THAT supposed to mean? It's been a while, i admit. But that was uncalled for...
  • edited July 2008
    yes, but... what if it was?
  • edited July 2008
    The fuck is THAT supposed to mean? It's been a while, i admit. But that was uncalled for...

You've got a real attitude problem, McFly. You're a slacker! You remind me of your father when he went here. He was a slacker, too.
  • edited July 2008
    Heavy...
  • edited July 2008
    Hey, my father is a slacker... : (
  • edited July 2008
    Wow, due to my lack of knowledge about these things you call 'brews' i decided to read a few. All I can say for myself is that:
    A] Wow, i've never seen something so ridiculous/awesome/awkward in my entire life and I found myself laughing at practically everything.
    and
    B]Well I kinda forgot what B was gonna be so go ahead and think what you like

But nice job, even though I still have no idea what they actually 'ARE' xD
  • edited July 2008
    Panda wrote: »
    Wow, due to my lack of knowledge about these things you call 'brews' i decided to read a few. All I can say for myself is that:
    A] Wow, i've never seen something so ridiculous/awesome/awkward in my entire life and I found myself laughing at practically everything.
    and
    B]Well I kinda forgot what B was gonna be so go ahead and think what you like

But nice job, even though I still have no idea what they actually 'ARE' xD

So, the whole process of the brew is pretty simple:

One person creates a starting panel-about anything they want, doesn't matter. A different person then creates a second panel based upon the content of the first. A third person then creates a third panel, but they only have panel # 2 as reference, they don't get to see anything but the panel that came immediately before their turn. So it gets passed around between people, eventually it will come back to the first person, but by the time they do another panel, the comic will most likely have taken a completely different turn from where it started, content-wise.

Does that help at all?
  • edited July 2008
    Hold the tomatoes.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm in.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah thanks a ton, im so in, well if you have the space. :|
  • edited July 2008
    I'm definitely in.
  • edited July 2008
    Is there too many people? Or can I join too? I always wanted to do a brew!
  • edited July 2008
    :holdit: To everyone who wants in. send me a PM with your name and e-mail and i'll try to accomodate ya.
  • edited July 2008
    :objection: this is not Nam, conor. there are rules. un-initiated brewers will have to be initiated. (awww... drew's hazing illustration is gone... *sniffle*)
    Geoko wrote:
    Yea, if you want in, just send us a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and a 5 page essay about why you should be in the brew. (No word may be used repeatedly in the essay to improve length.)

If we like what we see, we issue the written exam to you.

Then of course, if you pass, you have to go through initiation. I can't fully describe it, but let's jsut say it involves anchovie juice, hair gel, and a broom stick. And some other stuff...

but seriously though, if yur gonna run one, make sure everyone knows how to do it technically in order to induce timely posting of the brew.
  • edited July 2008
    Don't forget the bearded pickle.
  • edited July 2008
    I think it seems pretty simple in the long run, aside from getting procrastinators to do their job.

All I think I have questions about is what the dimensions of each panel is supposed to be.
  • edited July 2008
    Once you're in a Brew and it gets started, we can provide all the relevant information to you.

Conor, are you starting this one? Send me a list of the participants and order so I can compile them and bug people incessantly for falling behind.

I mean... so we have general accountability.
  • edited July 2008
    It really is the same thing in the long term.
  • edited July 2008
    Don't forget the bearded pickle.

I never will.
  • edited July 2008
    geoko wrote: »
    :objection: this is not Nam, conor. there are rules. un-initiated brewers will have to be initiated. (awww... drew's hazing illustration is gone... *sniffle*)

but seriously though, if yur gonna run one, make sure everyone knows how to do it technically in order to induce timely posting of the brew.

Like i know how to run a brew...
  • edited July 2008
    *sigh*

HEY EVERYONE, LET'S DEVELOP COLD FUSION AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE ENERGY CRISIS!

*wooo yay! everyone's on board!! What's next?!*

Oh you mean I had to think it through further than that?
  • edited July 2008
    Well, THERE! Brew's started...
  • edited July 2008
    Geoff, you want to take care of the initiation rights???
  • edited July 2008
    Geoff, you want to take care of the initiation rights???

Should I be afraid? Because im afraid.
  • edited July 2008
    Panda wrote: »
    Should I be afraid? Because im afraid.

Hmmm.... yeah you should be.... afraid... very afraid...
  • edited July 2008
    Well, then I've got it covered pretty well. x|
  • edited July 2008
    I don't think there is any initiation occurring... I think we should just get the panel order worked out first...
This discussion has been closed.