BEST DAY EVAR

edited March 2006 in 6:35
Sixthirtyfive.com is mine again! Also I got my eyebrow pierced and had a cupcake.

Comments

• edited March 2006
    This truly is an awesome day.

Grats on all three.
  • edited March 2006
    Pictures!

I must see this cupcake!
  • edited March 2006
    AND Solardeathray.com updated, as you just said on AIM. AND we got Phoenix Wright. Seriously, it's like Christmas came back.
  • edited March 2006
    I've been saving this for a special occasion.

I reckon this spontaneous explosion of awesomeness definitely deserves it:
  • edited March 2006
    For you, Hamelin.

101706769_8a923892f5.jpg
  • edited March 2006
    I have to say, that is a deluxe looking cupcake.
  • edited March 2006
    Yes, very fancy and delicious looking.

I give that cupcake my approval!
  • edited March 2006
    And you didn't eat it yet?
  • edited March 2006
    Your day puts my own to shame. Also I just ripped my pants, further increasing the gap in awesome between my day and yours.

Congrats, Stef.
  • edited March 2006
    Stef found that photo online; we devoured the actual cupcake within seconds. And here's another picture showing off how awesome today was:
  • edited March 2006
    My eye twitches just looking at that. I've never understood people's facination with piercings. Although I must admit that it's a lot worse seeing a guy at school walking around with a fairly large nail in his ear.
  • jcjc
    edited March 2006
    Oddly enough, I consider it a good day if I avoid getting metal pushed through my face.

difftitle.jpg

That aside, I am very happy that you had a good day.
  • edited March 2006
    all I did today was eat bad cabbage! Harumph!

Stef has all the fun!
  • edited March 2006
    Well, I had a little fun too. I couldn't think of anything witty for a remix comic so I did this instead.
  • edited March 2006
    I upset a hippie today.

Not entirely decided whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
  • edited March 2006
    That's definently a good thing.

Stef has brown eyes!!
  • edited March 2006
    That is a fine cupcake!

I was nicknamed "Piglet" and "Bigtits McGee" in the span of thirty-seven minutes. Today is a good day in mittenland as well.
  • edited March 2006
    stef--congrats! you have been wanting an eyebrow piercing for what, like ten years? :) awesome!!!!

and cupcakes rock. which you all know, but it bears repeating.
  • jcjc
    edited March 2006
    This is true. If I had a cupcake right now, I would probably eat it, and then be happy about the taste of the cupcake I just ate.
  • edited March 2006
    Man, I could sure go for a cupcake right about now. Why do I always leave the orange belt feeling hungry?
  • edited March 2006
    It's a conspiracy!
  • edited March 2006
    In my opnion, piercings = ugly :(
    Yet I find Holly Mary Combs' slight cut in her eyebrow totally adorable. Go figure.
  • jcjc
    edited March 2006
    The weird thing is, despite being totally creeped out by piercings, I don't necessarily think they're ugly.
  • edited March 2006
    i am slightly squeamish about those big stretched piercings (the REALLY big ones), i will admit. stef's, on the other hand, is adorable!!
  • edited March 2006
    I was totally going to pierce my ear in September last year but this friend of mine told me that he ha done it a few years ago to rebel against his parents and now he has weird cartilage in his earlobe. It's related to the machine you use to punch a hole through the flesh somehow, and the idea of using a hot needle and an ice cube just makes me uncomfortable.
  • edited March 2006
    Waffles: 012_small1.jpg :eek:
  • edited March 2006
    some machines do that, and some don't, waffles. my brother and sister both got weird lumps when they had their uppear ear cartilage pierced, but i didn't. unfortunately i can't remember the difference right now.

i don't recommend the needle and ice cube thing . . . a girl did that to me at camp one summer and it didn't turn out well.
  • edited March 2006
    I know someone who tried to pierce their penis with a nail.

Problem was, the nail wasn't sharp enough, so instead of getting a piercing, he ended up bleeding all over the place and had to go to the hospital.

He's not very smart.
  • edited March 2006
    Assuming he can no longer reproduce, that is one of the finest instances of Darwinism I have ever heard of.
  • edited March 2006
    He would have had to injure the part of his genitals that produce sperm.

Who would pierce that?