Hate, contemptible hate.

edited July 2014 in General
I just stubbed my toe and am in a bad mood.

Damn you all to hell!

Comments

• edited January 2009
    At least you can feel your feet. It's so freezing in my room the only time I remember I have feet is when I'm showering.
  • edited January 2009
    We have a bad heating coil in the boiler. I take cold showers every day.
  • godgod
    edited January 2009
    Usually, the first two minutes and last two minutes of my showers are warm, the rest I'm happy to manage luke-warm.
  • edited January 2009
    My arm welted up from fencing last night, so I decided to stay home and not go skiing on a beautiful day. Fail.
  • edited January 2009
    Oh hell yes I need this thread.

I hate everyone without a y chromosome. There are a few exceptions, but most women are manipulative and evil.

Tired of this shit. I'm back from the bar, but not drunk enough yet. Gotta finish the job at home. We'll see where this goes.

Cheers!
  • edited January 2009
    I have a sore on my finger and it hurts when I play the piano.
  • edited January 2009
    My hand froze working outside this week and my skin split on all my knuckles. I blew out my knee a month ago and still can't bend it all the way.
  • edited January 2009
    I get $4500 a year in tuition assistance and $900 a month basic allowance for housing - ON TOP OF MY BASIC PAY. Furthermore, since I'm in Iraq I get to devote ten hours a day to sleep with very little regard to responsibilities back home-- oh. I see I have the wrong thread.
  • edited January 2009
    Ten hours sleep a day? IRAQmmend that to anyone! D'hoho!
  • edited January 2009
    I stubbed my toe also. It was black and blue and very swollen and generally hurt like hell the next morning. I thought I might have cracked it or something and ended up missing half a day of work over it. That was a few days ago and it doesn't hurt anymore, but it still looks awful.

EDIT: And my family members went to do our annual Goundhogs day thing, but they ditched me because I was working a full day yesterday like a normal person and they got impatient. My plans for taday were spoiled as a result.
  • godgod
    edited January 2009
    I stubbed my toe one time, and I guess I completely broke the nail, but it stayed on. I didn't figure this out for three months, when it caught on a pant leg and broke off, exposing a fully grown toe nail underneath.

I'm pretty mad right now. I'm playing Starcraft, trying to actually beat all of the campaign missions, and I take a long time amassing a giant army to just completely destroy everyone. Well, about two hours in (this was a really long one) I'm about to go finish the mission, when some Ultralisks come to my main base and kill Tassadar. All of my units were right outside of the last pocket of enemies left, so he was pretty much defenseless. I feel justified in using cheats to beat this mission, I had it won.
  • edited January 2009
    I'm hungover. I hate alcohol again. I will love anyone who comes to my apartment to make me breakfast though.
  • edited January 2009
    The apartment that I interviewed for today is a shitbomb. It was 220 sq. feet for $310 a month. So, until I find another apartment, I'm living with people who I don't like living with.
  • edited January 2009
    I'm very depressed for no particular reason, and I'm angry at the fact we don't have a depression thread.
  • edited January 2009
    Or a therapy thread, to help with your depression.
  • edited January 2009
    Therapy is for the weak.
  • edited January 2009
    I got hit in the fucking face with a dodgeball the other day

my glasses broke in half and cut my nose when they off my face, but at least I didn't stub my toe.
  • edited January 2009
    Oh man, dodgeball. I was so awesome at that game...
  • edited January 2009
    I suck at dodgeball on the grounds that I can't throw with two shits! Raaaaaaaaaauuuhg!!! No one EVER gets out the person who got ME out in order to get me back in because all I can do is dodge for 3/4ths of the game and then finally get hit out!!!....
  • edited January 2009
    I was a pussy in high school. I remember one giant of a man came charging at me with a ball, and I just threw my arms up in the air and told him "Let's just make this easier for the both of us; I'll just sit down". He laughed and called me wise.

A small bit of pride was worth not having a giant red ball rocket towards my face.

But he was one of those guys with few prospects outside of high school gym class. I take solace in knowing that my life now is most likely much better than his.
  • godgod
    edited January 2009
    I stand in the back, sidestep stray balls, and just generally avoid participating. But one time the game had gotten to where it was me against five people and everyone was pretty sure I wasn't going to do anything. So a football (handegg?) player comes up, throws a ball, and I guess he wnt for accuracy over speed, because I managed to catch it. A Jock from my team came in, and we ended up winning. It was pretty awesome.
  • edited January 2009
    Oh yeah, I was never great at throwing, but I dodge like awesome.

Sorta like how in hide-and-seek, rather than running for the base I just remain hidden until the other team forfeits.
  • edited January 2009
    Yeah, I couldn't catch at all, so I just got good at dodging instead. I always found a good dodge more satisfying than a good catch.
  • edited January 2009
    I was always a fan of the fake-out.

I was always a big guy, but (thank Christ) not big enough to be actively mocked. So I would point out someone on the other team, take a threatening posture towards them, watch while people around him scattered about, then suddenly throw the ball at the guy on the opposite side of the field that previously thought he was safe.

It never failed.
  • edited January 2009
    I just always refused to participate in gym classes on the grounds that I hated them.
  • edited January 2009
    If I was playing team dodgeball, I always loved a different kind of fake out. I would lob one ball high into the air, like it was a crappy throw. Someone would get under to try and get an easy catch, and then I'd whip the second ball at them quick. It worked a few times for me, but if I missed then I'd probably get out.
  • edited January 2009
    I love dodgeball! I always hated how they'd only let you use those soft foam or half-deflated kick balls. You could never throw them very hard.
  • edited January 2009
    I thought this thread was about hate!!

I need some sort of a job so I can has more spending moneys, since I spent too much last semester. I also want to lose weight. And make all As in all of my classes.

I want the economy to not suck so much!
  • edited January 2009
    I like that the economy's crappy, because now the gas is so cheap.
  • edited January 2009
    The gas started getting expensive as soon as I start driving everywhere, and when I move to college without my car it gets cheap again. I predict by next summer, when I start driving everywhere again (especially if I'm going to drive to California), gas prices will be super expensive again.