eBaum's World Stealing from Mario?

edited January 2009 in Zelda Comic
Don't ask me why I was on this godforsaken site, but is it just my computer acting up, or did they steal mario's icon? o_o

Comments

• edited January 2009
    That happens sometimes. It's just some weird bug with internet browsers. Happens in Firefox sometimes too.

Why are you even going to ebaumsworld?
  • edited January 2009
    eBaum's World? Stealing something?? How very unusual for them!
  • edited January 2009
    My firefox does that sometimes, it gets icons mixed up. I have no idea why, sometimes when you're surfing in between sites it'll carry one icon over to the next link, or something.

Agentcel, you're still young and fairly innocent. Stay away from the darker sides of the internet.
  • edited January 2009
    I can't say I've seen that happen, but I use Opera and also I don't pay attention to the icon up there a lot of times. I took the icons off the tabs so I don't see them so much. I'm probably really wierd like that. I'm neck deep in extreme browser interface minimalism.
  • edited January 2009
    I used to go to ebaumsworld.com way back when there wasn't SO MUCH stuff on there, maybe like... 5 years ago or something (dang I've been on this internet thing a long time now). It had some funny stuff! It's where I originally saw Retarded Animal Babies and that Dirty Mind Test image, and a bunch of other pictures and images that weren't quite so popular on the internet yet. But yeah. Boo ebaumsworld for stealing everything.