Is bacon the only type of meat that isn't best when barbecued?

Discuss.

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I disagree. In addition, I find that this debate is inherently flawed. We are meant to work off the assumption that bacon is not, if fact, best when barbecued. Unfortunately, even bacon is improved by barbecue.
  • edited October 2009
    I don't think fish is best when barbecued. Fish is great in a number of different ways, including raw.
  • edited October 2009
    I disagree. In addition, I find that this debate is inherently flawed. We are meant to work off the assumption that bacon is not, if fact, best when barbecued. Unfortunately, even bacon is improved by barbecue.

You're a monster.
  • edited October 2009
    You're a monster.

Yes, but let's keep my night job of hiding in little kids' closets out of this, shall we?
  • edited October 2009
    I lack expertise to answer the question. Bacon is a tasty treat.

Hiding under the bed works better than the closet.
  • edited October 2009
    There is no one best way to prepare bacon, because every method of preparing bacon is the best way.

Yes, even that one. You sick bastard.
  • edited October 2009
    You can certainly barbecue bacon. You don't need to add sauces or anything to it though, you can just wrap it on a stick and stick it on a grill. You can even put other meat on there, like mutton, and wrap the bacon around it. Or even better, you can put more bacon on there to wrap the original bacon around.
  • edited October 2009
    Serephel wrote: »
    Or even better, you can put more bacon on there to wrap the original bacon around.

You, sir, win at bacon.
  • edited October 2009
    What about the Bacon Explosion, though? Does that count as barbecued bacon? Or is it even any good?
  • edited October 2009
    Lobster.
  • edited October 2009
    Jellyfish?
  • edited October 2009
    I witnessed someone eat raw bacon once. I was going to ask them if it tasted good, but I got drunk and forgot. Damn that was years ago...I wonder whatever happened to that guy.
  • edited October 2009
    He doesn't exist in this plane anymore. He ascended.
  • edited October 2009
    He ascended via a combination of heart attack and salmonella poisoning.
  • edited October 2009
    If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say he's either in a prison or a trailer.
  • edited October 2009
    Why can't it be both?
  • edited October 2009
    Only during conjugal visits.
  • edited October 2009
    Takeru wrote: »
    Why can't it be both?

Oh yeah! I forgot about the pedo trailer. On the grounds of our state prison, they have a trailer where released pedophiles live. Seems people don't take too kindly to having pedophiles move in next door. There was a story about the trailer on the front page of our local newspaper a few weeks ago. Go local news!
  • edited October 2009
    Bah. The majority of people punished under sex crime laws are hardly dangerous to society. I wrote about this a while back somewhere...

Nevertheless, living near a state prison must be exciting.
  • edited November 2009
    I think Kevin Bacon owes a large percentage of his success to having "bacon" in his name.
  • edited November 2009
    Seriously. He can actually use the phrase "how about a mouthful of BACON!" to pick up women.
  • edited November 2009
    Well he can at least legitimately TRY to pick them up that way, but I'm not sure if it'd be a good thing for him in the long run if it actually worked.
  • edited November 2009
    That's why he can carry around crispy bacon on his person just in case. If she doesn't know that he's Kevin Bacon and misses the double entendre, then he can offer her bacon.

It's bulletproof.
  • edited November 2009
    If he ever makes a cologne that isn't bacon scented, he should be publicly stoned.
  • edited November 2009
    I want some Bacon by Bacon right now.
  • edited November 2009
    Damn it, now I want bacon, but don't have any. Thanks a lot guys.
  • edited November 2009
    That's your own fault for not having a steady bacon reserve.
  • godgod
    edited November 2009
    I always keep an emergeny supply of bacon ready for intravenous administration.
  • edited November 2009
    My sister's art show tonight had bacon as hors d'oeuvres! BEST ART SHOW EVER