Browser Problems

edited January 2010 in Tech
Has anyone else been experiencing any problems with their browsers so far this year? Ever since the 1st, I'll be surfing the internet and then the browser I'm using will just freeze randomly. I have to force quit, and most times it'll be worse my second attempt and third attempt.

It doesn't even matter what browser I use... Safari kept crapping out, so I started using Mozilla, and it did the same thing.

I was talking with some friends and they were blaming it on facebook, but I don't think it's just facebook. For me anyway, it's froze while I was checking my email, bank account, when I was at the OB... it doesn't seem like any specific site is messing it up.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if they are, whether or not they've found any solutions.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I'm putting highest probability of fault on the flash player.
  • edited January 2010
    My IE tabs frequently don't work. Like ever. If I am trying to open a new page, I need to open it on multiple tabs in the hopes that one of them works. And I'm not talking about complex pages. I'm talking about Google. Once one of them works, that tab will be okay.

So I use Firefox.
  • edited January 2010
    For the past half year or so my browser would randomly crash in Gmail about a third of the time.