Steam ID Thread

edited July 2023 in Games
I finally got properly functioning internet set up at the house. So what, if any, (free) online games are you playing/interested in playing?

I've been hearing good things about World of Tanks, so I'll be looking to get into that sometime next week.

And ideally I'll be picking up copies of Left 4 Dead 2 and Dead Rising 2 sometime in the next month or so.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    I'm still going strong with Awesomenauts. I get VERY upset at the game sometimes though. But it's just so fun!
  • edited September 2013
    I've added everybody to steam from here that I could see.

Currently I'm playing Payday 2, which is badass. Soon I'll be getting Guns of Icarus as well, which also looks to be good fun.
  • edited September 2013
    I only really play Steam games, and not that often, but Steam is on whenever I'm at my Desktop, and I never do work on my desktop (mostly just listen to music and dick around online), but if you ever want to play CS or L4D2, hit me up.

Steam name is baby_harp_seel, but my user ID right now is J0k3r1t
  • edited September 2013
    Do we have a Steam ID thread or anything? My ID is the same as my username here.

I always have Team Fortress 2 installed and ready. I love that game.
  • edited September 2013
    We probably should.
  • edited September 2013
    No dramas, I'll just rename this one.
  • edited September 2013
    Silverward here, my compy sucks though.
  • edited September 2013
    X'o'Lore. It's super hard to figure out I know...

My compy is good enough, but the most notable thing I play on steam is Left 4 Dead 2. Well, I guess I COULD play Terraria on steam as well, but I usually run that outside of steam and don't play it online.
  • edited September 2013
    I'm going to install TF2 today and I should be able to grab a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 when I get paid again next week.

Other than that, I would heartily recommend Payday 2 to everyone.
  • edited September 2013
    My Steam ID is Hlavco. Tricky, I know.
  • edited September 2013
    How do I do a strikethrough in steam?
  • edited September 2013
    Voodoo.
  • edited September 2013
    TheDarisusArchive, it's in my sig too. We should all get together and play Terraria or some cooperative game. sounds pretty ballin' to me.
  • edited September 2013
    It seems there's at least a few people here that play Magic too. Maybe I should buy Duels 2014 a second time for my computer (Stupid Android version not having Online multiplayer) and cast some spells.
  • edited June 2014
    My SteamID is WaveBirdJunkie! Because I recently realized I need to start using a more interesting name for video game profiles than first-initial-last-name.
  • edited June 2014
    Need is a strong word.
  • edited June 2014
    Well, I felt a need, anyway. And my middle school/high school handles didn't hold up well over time.

Whereas the WaveBird is totally timeless for reals.
  • edited June 2014
    'Tis true, WaveBird forever dawg.