99Gamers - A pretty neat place for buying and selling vidjagames

edited October 2013 in Games
A friend of mine introduced me to 99Gamers the other day, and I thought I'd pass it on to all y'all. The site allows users to buy and sell their used video games to each other using a coin-for-cash system. I know we've had discussions in the past about trading games within the forum, so I figured some of you might have an interest.

Here's an invite!

Check out the stuff I'm selling to people in exchange for money!

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Forgive me, but this sounds super spambotty.
  • edited October 2013
    That was close to my reaction when you invited me to try it via facebook.

Also I purely deal in physical cash. For a computer person I am hilariously close to a luddite.
  • edited October 2013
    Yeah, I realized that while I was typing it. But it really is a cool service I signed up for and am really using. If you need verification that I haven't been co-opted by bots, feel free to message me via outside-of-the-forums methods.

EDIT: There was already a thread generally geared toward this purpose, but I didn't think it made sense to revive a six years aged nonversation. If you guys want, I can delete this thread and post there for ontopicness.
  • edited October 2013
    I figured it was legit, but I'm just saying it sounded spambotty, that's all.
  • edited October 2013
    Why would you be selling all those great NES games?
  • edited October 2013
    Because I have doubles! Some family friends were looking to donate their NES collections, and I was happy to accept them. After sorting through them, I came up with a bunch of duplicates and figured I should pass them on to the community.
  • edited October 2013
    Philanthropy'd!