I'm so sorry :(

edited June 2014 in General
I've been drunk so many times recently and the thought of posting in the Love, Sweet Love thread didn't even occur to me.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Eh, it's not the end of the world. We know the love is there. Even if it isn't spoken.
  • edited June 2014
    That love where no words need be spoken because there is nothing left to say.

Although it can sometimes be amusing to see all the typos or wonder how long it took somebody to type something if they managed to avoid the typos.
  • edited June 2014
    It's alright, I turned 21 last month and forgot to mention it on here. Then I totally failed to get super drunk in public.
  • edited June 2014
    I didn't drink until 26. I was aging my introduction to alcohol, like a fine wine. Which I ironically wouldn't have imbibed until then.
  • edited June 2014
    I suppose you'd call the members of my family foodies, so I've been drinking nice alcohol for many years now, but I'm pretty small(ish) for a guy, and I'm thin, so I feel a buzz after like a third a beer. That, combined with the fact that I'm actually slightly phobic of anything that makes my brain operate weirdly (I'm all about staying rational at all times), I don't ever drink much.

I like to though, cause beer is tasty.