this just in: comic will not fade into the ether

yesterday i renewed the devorevo.net domain. just thought you'd like to know, i wouldn't put down my hard-earned $9.95 for a comic i wasn't going to get back to. there will be action both devolutionary and revolutionary within that url.

to tide you over until that glorious day, here's a diagram of vaucanson's duck. is it a clue? only time will tell.

Comments

• edited July 2006
    Eee! I didn't know this comic was about ducks!
  • edited July 2006
    Well spectacular, I eagerly await the revolution. In the mean time I'm going to try and guess what the duck's "hump" does since it apparantly isn't connected to anything.

Maybe it's a gyroscope to keep it balanced...
  • edited July 2006
    Hopefully we can finally know the stunning conclusion to Nascar Zombies in Love!
  • edited July 2006
    Argh! If only I had gotten one of those DVDs from the video productions class in high school! How am I supposed to remember how Nascar Dracula saved President's day from Dan Dastardly?! How am I supposed to remember that catchy theme song?!

Perhaps a bit of Devo Revo will one day ease my guilty conscience.

EDIT: That duck image was hiding in a black backround for me. The "for SCIENCE!" holds many secrets in it's murky depths it seems.
  • edited July 2006
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the duck has absolutely nothing to do with the comic...except for acting as a filler right now.
  • edited August 2006
    I'm going to go on a separate limb and guess the duck has everything to do with the comic... especially for acting as a filler right now.
  • edited August 2006
    Meh, I don't think the duck is a part of the comic.
  • edited February 2009
    It's been two and a half years since someone who isn't a spambot posted in this topic!

How's the comic comin' along, Mario?
  • edited February 2009
    sigh.
  • edited February 2009
    this just in: comic faded into the ether

"Oops! My bad!" -Mario
  • edited July 2009
    yeah, about that...