How do you sell a fiber drink?

Well, first off it helps if you live in Japan. After that's accomplished, make an advertisement showing a school girl battle colon disease with the power of swords and guns made of fiber? Works for me!

http://tvinjapan.com/blog/2006/11/21/schoolgirl-uses-the-power-of-fiber-to-fight-giant-monsters/

Comments

• godgod
    edited November 2006
    I wonder if that would make any more sense if I knew Japanese.
  • edited November 2006
    Nope. Just "good morning", "what's wrong", *monsters*, "one moment" *ass-kicking*
    Oh, and the monsters were all named after stomache problems
  • edited November 2006
    well thats kinda wierd if u ask me
  • edited November 2006
    Hmm. Apparently glasses must be removed before fighting monsters. Unless fiber improves eyesight and I didn't know it.
  • edited November 2006
    Clearly removing one's glasses is the universal symbol for shedding one's secret identity and revealing their true heroness.

What this commercial's basically trying to say is, Fibe-Mini is the greatest product ever.
  • edited November 2006
    That commercial may be completely ridiculous on all levels, but it got us to remember the product, so it's done its job well. It's also a lot more entertaining than most American television shows.
  • edited November 2006
    Her wing-sword combo made me think of Pit. Those monsters reminded me of those of the Power Rangers....

I think the whole glasses thing was that the product made her go from nerdy school-girl to sexy-monster-ass-kicker. But it's really anyone's guess...
  • edited November 2006
    That is a very sexy way to battle stomach problems. I want Fibe-Mini, and I hope she comes with the bottle...
  • edited November 2006
    thats what i want for christmas:)
  • edited November 2006
    If you don't live in Japan, the shipping could be costly....
  • edited November 2006
    Fibe-mini is the bets produst ever.

not only does it give you kickass powers and weapons but it also turns you ORANGE
  • edited November 2006
    No...actually prune juice is the best product ever.
  • edited November 2006
    Huh. That IS the best way to sell a fiber drink that I've ever seen.