Light Grenades Anyone?

edited July 2023 in Music
Anyone have a listen to Incubus' New Album "Light Grenades"? I have, and I fancy it quite a bit. Mixes in a bit of the heavy and fun old Incubus, with some of the newer calm. I like the blend. They Vocals are really nice too.

Also, I took a listen to RadioDread, which is basically Reggae Radio Head. It's interesting, but they do a really good job, ecspecially with Karma Police and Paranoid Android. If you get a chance, pick up these CD's. Also, discuss it here if you want...whether you have it or not...if you want it. If you even like incubus or Radio Head at all. I'm not all that big with Radio Head myself, but they're ok.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Isn't Radio Head that band they used in South Park where Cartman turned that kid's parents into chilli?

That's about all I know about either band mentioned.
  • edited December 2006
    Heh, yeah. I'm pretty sure it was...Though it might be REM...naw, REM was the Scooby-Doo Spoof from Southpark..no wait...That was Korn...I think. Oh snap, I don't know. Probably.
  • edited December 2006
    Nah. Radio Head was the episode I was thinking of, and Korn was the Halloween Episode where they spoofed Scooby-Doo. REM was on The Simpsons, though, when Homer opened his own bar in his garage.

... I'm totally not a geek. Anyone remember that game show on Comedy Central? Beat the Geeks? They had a Simpson's geek once, and he totally knows more than I do about which episode a band was in. ¬_¬

Okay, enough about that, how about them CDs?
  • edited December 2006
    i was listening to them the other day and they ar ereally good...incubis i meen
  • edited December 2006
    Anna Molly FTW!