L@@K: A Very Ebay Christmas! The... third? fourth?

edited January 2007 in 6:35
May I kick this year's festivities off with an inexplicably female viking Santa doll! The seller says that it would make a great gage gift. [sic].

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I counter with this Santa broom! Note, the broom is only 18 inches long, making it pretty useless for any actual cleaning. It'd work if you used children to clean your place though.

48c1_1.jpg
  • edited December 2006
    It's for elves. Duh.
  • godgod
    edited December 2006
    The Kirscht “Weird Christmas” Krampus Postcard Painting #5.
    christmasjz8.png
  • edited December 2006
    I'm really disturbed by the pinecone man. His mere existence is far more harrowing than whatever weird shimmy Santa is attempting.
  • edited December 2006
    I enter with anorexic Santa.
    f6e6_1.jpg
  • jcjc
    edited December 2006
    The listing as an "excellent Christmas gift" technically lets me put this in the thread, and if it doesn't, then just give me a break-- I'm in a really terrible mood and I couldn't find anything better (which didn't help).

EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS GIFT, ELECTRIC GUN AK47, M16 GUITAR

e80f1yt2.jpg
  • edited December 2006
    Ceramic Cowboy Christmas! Hat Chip & Dip Plate BELOW WHOLESALE

It doesn't look very christmasy, but how can you argue with "Yee Haw! Just in Time for Holiday Gift Giving!"
  • edited December 2006
    25 PAIR ASSORTED SIZE CHRISTMAS SOCKS
    socks.jpg
    "THESE ARE GREAT FOR RESALE OR FOR STOCKING STUFFERS OR GIFTS OR FOR YOURSELF. SIZES ARE ASSORTED FROM INFANT TO 9-11. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT PATTERNS."
    THESE ARE GREAT FOR RESALE
    Apparently so.
  • edited December 2006
    Wow. That pinecone guy really is disturbing.

I'll have to try and take a photo of the creepy decorations that one of the girls put up at our house. I swear it's like posessed Santa or something.

Thusfar the Viking Santa is the most impressive. But still not impressive enough to beat the Christmas Bull! Will the bull ever be defeated? Only time will tell, I guess. And until that day I shall cling to the tenuous position of Bull-awesomeness adjudicator until my dying breath.

Possibly some sort of fancy hat will be required.
  • edited December 2006
    That bear clearly wants to masturbate, but is unable to do so because of the constraints society has placed upon him, and decent behavior. The look of anguish on his face is almost poetic.
  • edited December 2006
    "Campbell Santa Dolls"

WTF?
    d8721b1dv1.jpg
  • edited December 2006
    6dc7_1.JPG

Scary smoking santa!

ca39_1.JPG

Run canine friends! run for your lives!
  • edited December 2006
    santamatchholder.jpg
  • edited December 2006
    Santa Mailing Labels! Custom made! Mail your holiday cards in style with your return address crudely printed next to Santa on a Vespa!

7b90_1.JPG

From the same guy, buy cheaply made Kwanza labels too!

c67e_1.JPG

Speaking of Kwanza, apparently Mickey's a practicing mouse.

e118_1.JPG
  • edited December 2006
    Does Kwanzaa include gift-giving? I'm too lazy right now to look it up.
  • edited December 2006
    Yes, it does.
  • godgod
    edited December 2006
    Does anyone else find santa on the fourth one to be somewhat discomforting?
  • edited December 2006
    Was John Wayne Gacy ever a dept. store Santa? O_o
  • edited December 2006
    Smoking santa.... Wow.

Although I wonder what the link is between smoking and excessive gold glitter. Possibly some sort of new skin disease caused by smoking?
  • edited December 2006
    What the hell are you talking about, Jon?
  • edited December 2006
    He was referring to Night Lord's smoking Santa entry higher up the page. The gold glitter does indeed seem somewhat superfluous, and I can only assume it was thrown on at the last second to offset the creepiness. It did not succeed in this endeavor.
  • edited December 2006
    I'm reminded of some old neighbours I had.

They were heavy smokers, thus most of their possessions had a slight yellow hue. At Christmas, they put a santa decoration on the window, which was similarly stained yellow, mix that with general dirt/dust from a year in the attic, the santa looked green, and was henceforth known as "Sick Santa"
  • edited January 2007
    Did we not get the bauble this year?

INCONCEIVABLE!
  • edited January 2007
    What about the gay pom?
  • edited January 2007
    I disappear for a while and the whole thing goes to hell.

So sad.
  • edited January 2007
    Dude, it's eBay Christmas. It belongs in hell.