Witch's Brew Cast Page

edited June 2013 in Witch's Brew
Come see what I'm workin' on! A cast page for all recurring Witch's Brew characters! I only got about 15 episodes or so into it so far, so forgive me if some beloved character is missing at the moment. Any character that has appeared two or more times will get their own little section with quick links to all comics they were in, a brief descriptor with potentially made-up facts, and a blurb of all their appearances outside of the Brew! Neat, huh? Stay tuned, I'll probably work on it a bit more tomorrow.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Holy ass. Excellent work mario. this things comin' along quick; i'm'a lookin' and i'm'a likin'. The Keanu reeves description wins the gold prize so far. Though dude... where's ashcroft??
  • edited January 2007
    I'm going through the comic sequentially. Just finished pulling images from episode 17. When did Ashcroft come in? And did he have multiple appearances? I forget already.

EDIT: Unless Ashcroft showed up more than once, I've finished the cast page! You know, until more comics are made.
  • edited January 2007
    You're gonna have to add Mario now... you know, unless his Doctor'd variation counts as a different character.
  • edited January 2007
    As clearly establihed in smash bros, mario is complettely different from doc.
    I can Dr. Death people no prob, with mario on the other hand, i'm no good.
  • edited January 2007
    Updated for episode 41. Added Super Mario and Urge. I wasn't going to add Urge originally, but in episode 41 it was established that at least some instances of Urge are self-aware.
  • edited January 2007
    Vin Diesel should consider himself lucky for his one-time appearance cast page entry!

I think RIP is my favorite character out of all those.
  • edited January 2007
    Oh, don't you worry about Vin Diesel, we have plans for him.
  • edited January 2007
    Vin Diesel is so cool that he defies the two-comic minimum.
  • edited January 2007
    I should also note that one Brittney Spears does not appear in this brew at all! And I was hoping for many jokes at her expense.
  • edited January 2007
    the halloween one? why would she have? and do you realize how hard I had to kick conor to get him to un-pass out and make his panels? he was drunk by panel 1... and you can tell it only got worse.
  • edited January 2007
    mjc0961 wrote: »
    Vin Diesel should consider himself lucky for his one-time appearance cast page entry!

I think RIP is my favorite character out of all those.

1. The vin diesel appearance is actually a bit of a spoiler.

2. That's what the poll was for! Except everyone got mad at me for not including random people, which i think is probably part of mario's motivation for this cast thing...

I knew it! This was my idea! I knew this was too funny to be Mario's thing. :-] I AM KIDDING.
  • edited January 2007
    geoko wrote: »
    the halloween one? why would she have? and do you realize how hard I had to kick conor to get him to un-pass out and make his panels? he was drunk by panel 1... and you can tell it only got worse.

Because the cast page links to that brew in Brittney Spears' entry. I figure it's probably just a mislink or something, and wanted to make everyone aware so it can be fixed.
  • edited January 2007
    Indeed, I did want to give out mad props to all characters that were well-loved enough to appear more than once throughout the series. I'm a big fan of Seven Years Later.
    mjc0961 wrote: »
    Because the cast page links to that brew in Brittney Spears' entry. I figure it's probably just a mislink or something, and wanted to make everyone aware so it can be fixed.

If that was the case, you didn't make it very clear. I'll go fix that.
  • edited January 2007
    Ah yes, there were go. Sorry about being so vauge.
  • edited January 2007
    vague?? as in vagueform? that's cool, I didn't know my band had a following here. :)
  • edited May 2007
    The Cast page has finally been updated to include the last few comics released since its creation! Please welcome the newest addition to the Brew pantheon, the Pac-Man ghosts! And if someone wants to show me John Ashcroft's more-than-one appearances, I'll add him too.
  • edited May 2007
    hrmmm... haven't found jonny boy again yet, but you missed me and paul in brew 14
  • edited May 2007
    Thanks, I'll add youse twose in tonight! Paul showed me where to find Señor Ashcrofto.
  • edited May 2007
    johnny ashcroft is in brew 19 panel 1 and brew 29 panel 10.

EDIT: whoops... that's what i get for being on the post message screen for 30 minutes... derned paul.
  • edited May 2007
    oh, also - not sure but the salesman may have been in brew 17 panel 11. I drew a salesman, not sure if he qualifies as THE salesman.
  • edited May 2007
    If you drew him to be The Salesman, then he most certainly would be The Salesman. I couldn't tell because of the blonde hair and tan, since The Salesman is a little bit Asian. There's certainly a striking similarly. But yeah, if you say he's the same guy, we'll throw him in too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm gonna need to add iPod too, since it's made at least two appearances, and was sentient at least once.
  • edited May 2007
    I didn't specifically draw him with your salesman in mind, though you never know, maybe it was all subliminal and stuff.
  • edited May 2007
    Added John Ashcroft! And updated Matt and Phil! Hooray for me!
  • edited May 2007
    Added the iPod! And updated Walter, Rip and Urge. For SCIENCE!

As usual, let me know what I've missed. The rules are that the potential cast member must have made at least two appearances, and must have displayed signs of intelligence at least once. NOW YOU KNOW THE RULEZ DAWG
  • edited May 2007
    With a new Brew comes a new cast page update. Mel Gibson and William Shatner join the alumni, and Rip goes emo. Again.
  • edited May 2007
    Is it not possible, nay, probable that Rip and Emo Rip are actually two different headstones?
  • edited May 2007
    It's not.

Well, maybe.
  • edited May 2007
    I dunno, I think he's got a point... *shrug* oh well. we're brewers, not SCIENCE!tists.

EDIT: Oh. and, not sure if this qualifies since it has yet to have a sentient line, but
    School Bus 1
    School Bus 2
  • edited May 2007
    Keep an eye on it. If ever we get a sentient school bus, we can only assume they were all the same school bus (since the one in the second instance can alter its shape to look like other school buses).
  • edited May 2007
    It could've been the bus talking!