126th!

edited February 2007 in 6:35
126th.gif

Hateful letters that end up sounding desperate are my specialty.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Dude! I thought I snuck this comic in under the radar! With my amazing powers of sneakiness!
  • edited January 2007
    You thought wrong!

muahahahahahaha
  • edited January 2007
    Ahh! I even checked the main page of 6:35 before Jakey posted this, but I didn't refresh and it was still displaying the Halloween comic!
  • edited January 2007
    She named her chia pet after him? Ouch. Chia pets are like the most useless things ever.
  • edited January 2007
    The "Chia Tree" is the one that fascinates me the most.
  • edited January 2007
    I'm more interested in the thought process behind Chia Scooby-Doo and Chia Garfield. I'd much rather have a normal clay animal than a monstrous bust of Garfield staring at me while a 'fro of alfalfa sprouts from his head.
  • edited January 2007
    Sometimes I wonder if people stop thinking of me for the reasons presented inthis comic. Stephanie, you speak to my SOUL.
  • edited February 2007
    No one on Earth does comics quite like you, Stef.

That's intended as a compliment. I keep waiting for the comics world to discover 6:35 and fall all over itself.

-- Nato
  • jcjc
    edited February 2007
    The "Chia Homer" is the weirdest one for me. It's so ironic.
  • edited February 2007
    I like Chia Mr. T.
  • edited February 2007
    I pity the fool that doesn't.
  • edited February 2007
    Stef wrote: »
    The "Chia Tree" is the one that fascinates me the most.
    WHAT??!!! noooo.... Surely they didn't go there.
  • edited February 2007
    Hey, I even added the RSS thing to my Google homepage and it still doesn't know you updated!

I wish there were cute guys in my seminar! Yet again, your characters lead more interesting lives than I do. But do their cats know how to play fetch??? I THINK NOT!
  • edited February 2007
    No, I'm pretty sure Fleiderkat does not fetch.

I didn't update the RSS thing. I got really cranky about it, and didn't even want people to know that I'd updated my comic. I hate RSS right now. FUCK YOU, RSS. kthx.
  • edited February 2007
    C'mon now, internet peoples. RSS is just like a cat that fetches things. But a gimpy, one-eyed one. With terminal rabies. Who's misunderstood.

Why hate the rsscat? Can't we all just get along?
  • jcjc
    edited February 2007
    Q-Tip wrote: »
    I like Chia Mr. T.

I have ALMOST bought a Chia Mr. T from eBay many times. It was a TV Land promotional item.

I am a big fan of The A-Team.
  • edited February 2007
    I just love the word team. You may think it's a picture of my family on my desk, but you're wrong. It's the A-Team.
  • edited February 2007
    If that's true you may very well be the most awesome person in the world.