Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

More...

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Hi!
  • edited February 2007
    Word up!
  • edited February 2007
    Is this one also messed up due to file transfers?
  • edited February 2007
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be cute or what. Suffice to say, both these threads are links to entries on the same website, undergoing the same maintenance.
  • edited February 2007
    Why would I be trying to be cute? You've linked to two different sections of some site, which leads me to assume they would be up and working, but they aren't. I don't know if you're already aware of it or if you'd need the error codes I was given.
  • edited February 2007
    *joins in on the mario harassment... insert your snide comments about code here.* This is why I always edit in the links for the brews later. I find it saves a lot of unnecessary pestering.
  • edited February 2007
    It's up already! GEEZ!

I configured the forum to automatically create threads for each blog entry I create, for comment use. After it made the threads, I realized I had uploaded the files to the server under the wrong FTP user, so I switched over to the correct user, breaking all the links in the process. Then I copied the data from the wrong user to the right user. So now it'll all work probably.

Done!
  • edited February 2007
    Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! [Comment]

More...
  • edited February 2007

Why do these topics keep popping up?
  • edited February 2007
    LOL OMFG WTF WWDJD. I'm not even gonna say anything. I think this pretty much makes fun of itself. :P
  • edited February 2007
    Two new forums within the same week? I must be halucinating again.
  • edited February 2007
    wtf? two threads with the same title and opening post.
  • edited February 2007
    haha mario thinks this thread is deleted. nya nya nya nya.
  • edited February 2007
    Whoops, my auto-reader must be freakin' out with all my post edits. When I make a change on the WordPress side, the reader thinks it's a new entry on the RSS feed and makes a new corresponding thread. This shall be resolved!

And this thread shall be closed!
  • edited February 2007
    Is it mario, is it?
  • edited February 2007
    Yes. It is. Don't post in closed threads!
This discussion has been closed.