53 - He Brokedanced Hard Enough to Split in Twain

edited October 2008 in Witch's Brew
POSTED! Finally... sorry to Jeff and T.S. (You can call her Tina if you want, but I prefer the Mallrats reference) for taking so long to post this. But, it's up and called He Brokedanced Hard Enough to Split in Twain. (See what Mario's doing to me? Now I'm making TERRIBLE puns too!)

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Huzzah! Bwest. Brüe. Evah.
  • edited June 2007
    A Brew title with a reference to an older Brew title? Gasp-phemy!
  • edited June 2007
    I like the campfire drama of panel 14. :)

The cat's response to Huck's plan was cute.

Pretty good brewing!
  • edited June 2007
    What's that over there?!!
  • edited June 2007
    Whoa, the books were their own authors!
  • edited June 2007
    As hammy pointed out, I like that I've left the same comment on Panel 6 for the last few brews accidentally... yet it continues to make some degree of sense.
  • edited June 2007
    Who knew I was so good at writing catch-all comments? Me, that's who! Get with the program!
  • edited June 2007
    I believe it's a proven fact of SCIENCE! that anything can be made better just by having Mark Twain in it. Good show, chaps!
  • edited June 2007
    Awesome brew! I especially love the Mark Twain novel speaking to each other at the end. The idea that a book could read another book is gasp-worthy.
  • edited June 2007
    I love how Witch's Brew is becoming like a sketch comedy show of some sort-- an established troupe of regular contributors and some guest stars who pop up now and then
  • edited June 2007
    It'll become even more like a sketch comedy show when we make a flash cartoon of every one of the brews.
  • edited June 2007
    haha, you know, i wrote scripts from some of the brews to be animated when i was taking a screen writing class... they were weird scripts.
  • edited September 2008
    what?
  • edited September 2008
    Good job feeding the troll/spambot, Conor. Now all these revived threads are your fault. :p
  • edited October 2008
    Mario is using that smiley to hide his RAGE.
  • edited October 2008
    Thanks for dredging up memories of my last breakup, spambot!

Jerk.
  • edited October 2008
    You went out with a spambot?