Comic #42: That was Punny. (7/2/07)

edited July 2007 in Penny Racers Comics
comic042.png

I continue trying different eye designs for those crazy reptiles. I like this design.

There's something I didn't like about the comic itself, for some reason. I think it flows too fast or something. And maybe I should've faded the backgrounds a little bit like I did in the mall one where the background was also a little complicated.

I'm drifting back into the copy/pasting habit again. I'm just getting lazy. But at least the character images are updated and not the ones from the way early comics.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    It probably seems fast because it is only 3 panels. It's otherwise pretty good.
  • edited July 2007
    Scyther seems too be the only one copy-pasted. Unless you copied from other comics (which you probably did) or slightly edited them (which you also probably did).
  • edited July 2007
    Yeah, all three panels started out as identical shots. I just made slight alterations to match the characters lines and expressions. Maurice was taken straight out of the last comic. So you're right on both counts!
  • edited July 2007
    I can only assume this comic made Mario proud, and therefore you should be proud. I give it 3 and a half soup-perm-mark-eds.
  • edited July 2007
    Ha ha, that was punny.

You may have just killed Stef.
  • edited July 2007
    Maurice is breaking the fourth wall!
  • edited July 2007
    Amoeba Boy wrote: »
    Ha ha, that was punny.

You may have just killed Stef.

Actually THIS COMIC would be what kills Stef. Well, not the current one as of this post (that one is actually quite SCIENCE!y), but read some of the archives and you'd see.
  • edited July 2007
    Oh wow, the second comic alone nearly killed me.
  • edited July 2007
    Pichu doodles.

The marker kinda blotched the nose on the first one...
  • edited July 2007
    Suuuure, blame the marker.
    I really like that drinking one.