Wii Storage Solution. FINALLY.

2»

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Oh, okay, Thanks. But is the wireless sensor bar third party?
  • edited November 2008
    Yup. Cost $19.99 (Four AA batteries included).

I could've just got a replacement cord for my Nintendo one at $4.50, but I would've had to buy it online so I would've had to wait for it, and also who knows where shipping and handling costs could wind up?
  • edited November 2008
    I have heard candles work equally well! You could have made your gaming area into a sexy pad!
  • edited November 2008
    Dim the lights, set out the scented candles, disco ball, large bed, tv with a Wii...
  • edited November 2008
    Bow chicka wow wow
  • edited November 2008
    Now that I've replaced my TV setup with a fancy projector, I'm gonna need to invest in a cordless sensor bar. Hopefully it'll work okay sitting on the ground, since I'm projecting rather high on the wall.
  • edited November 2008
    You could erect a small pedestal to put the sensor bar on, and paint it the same color as the floor, give it some sort of Wii-promoting design, or give it a cool look, if the floor doesn't work. It would seem you would have to be at a decent distance for a grounded sensor bar to work.
  • edited November 2008
    You could put up a shelf near the area you intend to project the picture.
  • edited November 2008
    Or just get a simple couple of L brackets and use no more nails to adhere them to the wall above the projected image. A sensor bar isn't heavy, it'll be fine like that.
  • edited November 2008
    A couple of L-brackets won't look nice, though, unless you drape something off them.
  • edited November 2008
    It's a large flat wall with no shelves nearby. Also, it's in a walkway, so no permanent pedestals can be erected. A mount on the wall, like Voltage says, would look ugly. I'm thinking I can probably just calibrate it for the increased distance.

Or else get some candles.
  • edited November 2008
    What are you projecting on to? A drop-down screen could probably have the sensor bar mounted on it.
  • edited November 2008
    Blank wall.
  • edited November 2008
    You'd probably be fine with it on the floor, but if it's in a walking area, the sensor bar might get kicked around
  • edited November 2008
    Well yes, I wouldn't leave it out when I wasn't playing. I figure, wireless sensor bars can be easily set up and stowed away.