Remix'd

edited February 2012 in 6:35
So I got really bored and decided to remix a random 6:35. Perhaps this will encourage other remixes or even updates. This particular remix is in honor of SCIENCE! week.

Comments

• edited July 2006
    If I ever go to Vegas and there is not a show prominately featuring exploding robo-tigers, I will now be sorely disappointed.
  • edited July 2006
    How did I miss this thread? I love it!
  • edited July 2006
    I would pay to see a robot tiger explode for SCIENCE!

Awesome remix.
  • edited July 2006
    Drugs come with a variety of dangers!
  • edited July 2006
    OMG. This thread is awesome. Robo-tigers. Heck yeah. Actually, the absurdity of the Two of Circles really made me laugh.

Hamelin, I enjoy the idea that these characters know who Jon is and are craving sleeping bag updates. But does that mean that 6:35 takes place in Australia?

As it happens, I will be updating very soon. But I'm going to put these on my front page now.

EDIT: Or rather, later. My computer is getting repaired, and I just realized that this one doesn't have a convenient FTP for me to use.
  • edited July 2006
    I was going to add a blood splatter, but I decided against it. Maybe Jon's fiesty beard saved him from death, anyhow.
  • edited July 2006
    I hadn't considered that. I wonder if Jon's beard could administer some kind of evil CPR.
  • edited July 2006
    Perhaps it could!
  • edited July 2006
    You beat me to it Hammy! I was going to remix that driving one too, I hadn't actually written anything in but I'd cleared the original text out.

EDIT: I really like this text, I think it's pretty 6:35-ish.
  • edited July 2006
    Heh, leaf bomb. Very nice remixes.

EDIT: My attempt
    12th.gif
  • edited July 2006
    Public transportation comes with a variety of dangers!
  • edited July 2006
    My remixes always start out normal enough but get surreal real quick. It's just what my head thinks up.
  • edited July 2006
    Lasers to temples would solve a lot of the worlds problems, I reckon. Mainly through associated pointing and laughing afterwards.

Also: Thanks for the cameo, Hammy. Stef is right though, there would be evil CPR from the beard.

Mainly because the beard is too lazy to find another host body.

I need to start remixing comics again....
  • edited July 2006
    Wow, this is what my head is like when I've barely slept in the past 40 hours. And yeah, I do plan on continuing this and know exactly what comic I'll remix to do it.
  • edited August 2006
    Well, I went gone made one.
  • edited August 2006
    I'd been planning on remixing that one.

Of course, in my version she was pondering who would win in a fight between the Virgin Mary and Optimus Prime. I was having trouble fitting all the text in.
  • edited August 2006
    Nice work, X, I love remixes of the more serious comics.

On a related note, I thought I posted a remix with my last post there, guess I didn't. I blame exhaustion. Anyways, here's what was supposed to be posted.
  • edited August 2006
    manback.com, coming soon!
  • edited August 2006
    Picking up vagabonds comes with a variety of dangers!
  • edited August 2006
    My Remix sucks, but i'll post it. Sorry if i'm disgracing the comic with my pathetic sense of humor. Anyways, I got this idea when I saw a "Hooked on Phonix" commercial, the lady was holding a doll and she gave it to a child. Anyways, here it is.

Also, The I messed up with the whole "Emotions match the text" thing.

Phonix.gif

Critique accepted, flaming...well that's painful, heh.
  • edited August 2006
    That was certainly enough for a chuckle. Not bad.
  • edited August 2006
    I agree! But I've never seen that Hooked on Phonics commercial. Perhaps I should consider myself blessed.
  • edited August 2006
    The queen of black hearts is quite the seductress.
  • edited August 2006
    Double post of 2-for-the-price-of-1.
    ...I think I've lost my mind. You haven't seen it around have you?
  • edited August 2006
    No responses? Well, I don't know if my triple posting would be considered heresy or something but I'm doing it anyway. With yet another remix. If you don't like them, then you should post as such for I shall take silence as a resounding acceptance.
  • edited August 2006
    Why "Mulch-mouth"?
  • jcjc
    edited August 2006
    Because she licked a board. Board=wood=mulch.
  • edited August 2006
    And the alliteration makes for a catchy nick-name.
  • edited August 2006
    Wood can be made into a board and into mulch, but I would hardly consider them the same product.
  • edited August 2006
    What if it was press-board? That's practically mulch.