Remix'd

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Thanks, guys.
    'Lore, your guess about my return to 6:35 is good, but to expand on my exodus note: I never wanted 6:35 to be a comic about me, but obviously it's fueled by my own experiences and frustrations. Right now, the things I'm doing with myself just aren't that relevant to what 6:35 is about. I really like the general shape of the comic, and I like the characters, and I'd really like to return to their lives after a year or so has passed. Feel free to bug me about it in a year.

I do draw different comics now, at roughly the rate of once weekly. They're significantly different than 6:35. If I manage to get any sort of rhythm established, I'll start posting them here so that this forum has something to keep the remixes company.
  • edited June 2007
    I'll be honest. I kinda just made this up as I went.

8th-remix.png
  • edited June 2007
    Hahaha. I love it.
  • edited June 2007
    Ha, yeah. That was a good one.
  • edited June 2007
    Was the line in panel 3 supposed to be "It is an easy task to divide that which was previously united"?
  • edited June 2007
    No, I think the way it was written was the way it was intended, since they are re-dividing. "Yet we can go further still", and all.
  • edited June 2007
    I guess they both work.
  • edited July 2007
    This is based off a very similar situation that recently happened to myself.

62ndRemix.gif
  • edited July 2007
    Haha! I totaly didn't see that coming.
  • edited July 2007
    Consider iced coffee to have been forcibly ejected through my nostrils.
  • edited September 2007
    I have no more homework! Graduation is imminent! Naturally on my first day of freedom I slept for 12 hours and made a 6:35 remix.

23rd-remix.png
  • edited September 2007
    Perfectly sensible freedom activity!
  • edited September 2007
    I'm not sure if Masked Ballerina confusing Noah with Moses was part of the joke or an error on the part of the remixer.
  • edited September 2007
    That's what I was wondering. Otherwise, very entertaining.
  • edited September 2007
    Huh. I guess I got called on that one. Yes, I meant to put Noah. I guess being in bed for 12 hours doesn't actually do much for clear thought.

EDIT: Fixed. Now it makes a little more sense.
  • edited September 2007
    It's awesome. I wish I'd written this one.
  • edited November 2007
    44th-remix.png
  • edited November 2007
    Violence is always the answer.

20th-remix.png
  • edited November 2007
    Why is insanity always so calm?

I love the remixes X.
  • edited November 2007
    As do I!
  • edited November 2007
    hahaha, that may be my favorite remix yet.
  • edited November 2007
    LOL! That one was great.
  • edited November 2007
    Stef hasn't posted in the forums in almost 2 months. I could suspect foul play, but going around suspecting things sounds like hard work so I'll just post another remix and forget about it.

EDIT: Also, pretend that I don't have the wrong font on Mr. Ghost in the third panel.

41st-Remix.png
  • edited November 2007
    nice one. and, STEF WHERE ARE YOU?! I FEEL SO LOST AND ALONE IN THE INTERWEBIVERSE! waaaaahahahahahahyyyyyyyyyy?!
  • edited November 2007
    She's obviously busy constructing her secret volcano lair. We'll hear from her when she's ready to make her demands.
  • edited November 2007
    Ms. Püüpchüte will return when one of us learns to knit.
  • edited November 2007
    It has to be you.
  • edited November 2007
    If I was strictly worried about people disappearing from the net I'd be more concerned about Jon. Stef may still be active on her knitting blog thing that I don't follow.
  • edited November 2007
    It's called Knit the Hell Up. KNIT THE HELL UP. KTHU if you want to make people think of Lovecraft.
  • edited November 2007
    I'll never grow tired of making these things.

54th-remix.png