the official mass brew discussion thread

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Well as long as we're all checking in, Mario, I've gotten your most recent panel, and seeing your address line reminds me I never sent my first panel to Geoff, namely because I don't know his e-mail address. Such a shame.
  • edited October 2008
    Holy crap, Panda's alive?
  • edited October 2008
    Panda wrote: »
    Well as long as we're all checking in, Mario, I've gotten your most recent panel, and seeing your address line reminds me I never sent my first panel to Geoff, namely because I don't know his e-mail address. Such a shame.

Check the site that lists all our email addresses. If you lost the link, ask Geoff or myself on AIM or PM or something. I'm not going to post about it here because I don't know if everyone on the list wants their address to necessarily be public information. Make sure you send him every panel you make, because we need to make sure we've got backup copies so that things like, well, the whole debacle with Bruce losing his data doesn't cause any hiccups.

That applies to everyone involved. SEND YOUR PANELS TO GEOFF'S DESIGNATED EMAIL ADDRESS.
  • edited October 2008
    Holy crap, Panda's alive?

yeah i guess you could say that

And i'll get on that panel pretty soon. got some schoolwork to catch up on and all
  • edited October 2008
    That's cool! But this thread is for massbrew discussion. Just so you know.
  • edited October 2008
    Hey, checking in. Panel has yet to grace my inbox. What the smurf, Bruce?
  • edited November 2008
    Bruce? Any followup? If Stef didn't get the panel, it's still your turn! Hey everyone: berate Bruce again!
  • edited November 2008
    Oh, for the love of buggery! -_-

I shall firstly post this:

emailsy5.gif

I shall secondly PM the blasted thing to Stef!
  • edited November 2008
    Hooray!
  • edited November 2008
    picture1iu0.png

There, proof! Consider it a receipt. I hate you all.
  • edited November 2008
    It is so considered.
  • edited March 2009
    Is this thing still going on?
  • edited March 2009
    Good question...
  • edited March 2009
    Sometimes I become deluded into thinking the massbrew will move along on its own, being that it is populated with volunteers, but clearly someone needs to take the reins again. Stef is skipped! Bruce, please forward your panel to Kyle.
  • edited March 2009
    I wanna make my first Brew soon, regardless...
  • edited March 2009
    So we're depending on Bruce to send the panel again? >:V Anger duck is Angry! I'll be a blasted Colonel by my turn. ARGH.
  • edited March 2009
    Well, to be clear it would be helpful if the people after bruce would actually be around to advance things. There should be some sort of time limit on things.
  • edited March 2009
    Arg, I'd like to finish the one brew I've ever been in, we're waiting for Bevin on that one I think. Not sure though, I lost the link to the brewlist.

Anyways, as soon as this one is done tell be so I can join this next brew.
  • edited March 2009
    Well perhaps Bruce followed protocol this time and sent a copy of his panel to Geoff? If so, we can always fall back on that.
  • edited March 2009
    I would also like to get this going! I've only participated in one brew so far, and that one still hasn't finished.
  • edited March 2009
    I'm assuming there are no more holdups? Or is no one posting because they're too lazy to sort them out? Either way I'd still like a link to the brewlist. Maybe just e-mail it to me in order to prevent almost unnecessary posts in this thread.
  • edited September 2009
    Seriously, is there any chance at all of this starting up again? I left this forum a couple years ago and see zero progress.
  • edited September 2009
    Bruce, did you ever re-send your panel to Kyle? I can also have Geoff forward on your panel, since he's supposed to be sent copies of all panels for backup purposes.

A reminder: please do not post the links to private brew mailing lists. Some people want their personal emails to not be publicly posted. If a participant has misplaced the link to the massbrew list, please email, PM or IM Geoff or me and we shall send it to you.
  • edited October 2009
    Oh Lord :hulk:

Yes, I sent it off :)
  • edited October 2009
    Cool, I'll remind Kyle to get on that then. Thanks!
  • edited May 2010
    So, um, I know I never post or anything, but is there any way I can get in on this? I love the Brew webcomic, and I'd love to contribute to it.
  • edited July 2010
    That may be a possibility, if the peeps we're waiting on don't make their panels soon.

Speaking of which: I just sent Kyle another reminder. If I don't hear back from him soon, I'll move to the next spot on the list.
  • edited December 2012
    Well this never went anywhere!

I'm working with Paul and Geoff on locating any and all old brew panels (official thread forthcoming), and that includes massbrew. Send 'em if you got 'em to bwew@me.com. We've located the first six panels of massbrew, but I think there were one or two more afterward, so if you can find them I'll take what I can get, then post the finished result as just a regular ol' brew.

It's high time we stopped hiding these panels under bushel baskets.
  • edited January 2013
    I've made a decision with massbrew. Whereas we're posting other unfinished brews as is, missing panels and all, massbrew will continue!

However, since we started it (almost six years ago!), many of the original participants no longer visit the forums or make comics or seemingly exist anymore, so we're reopening the doors for entry! Whether you've created a panel for it or not, post in this thread if you'd like to participate and I'll reset the list of massbrewers. Whoever ends up first on that list, I'll send you the latest panel and we'll pick it up where it left off.

I have no delusion that this comic will ever reach 100 panels, but we can do better than six!

If you decide to participate, and aren't currently on the brewlist or massbrew pages, please also PM me your desired contact email for panel-sending purposes. You'll be sent a secret link to the massbrew status page with full instructions on how to create and send the panels.
  • edited January 2013
    I will reaffirm my "joined" status!